Designed for the business traveler, gym, business center, comfy bed and you are the only guest that will be staying with us. Work from home environment!
COVID – 19 GUIDELINES
- Due to the increase of Covid -19 patients, we have raised our age requirement to 35 years of age, unless you have stayed with us before.
- Limiting the number of guests to two (2) at any given time.
- All guests upon check-in must confirm that they have not been exposed, exhibiting symptoms, travel to any areas that are consider hot spots in the last 14 days prior to arrival.
- The guests will have their temperature read upon check-in. Should their temperature be above normal, they will be denied accommodations. Guests will receive a voucher for accommodations later date.
- Mask are required in all common areas. If the guests refuse to wear their mask in the common area, they could be asked to leave. No voucher or refunds will be issued.
- Hepa filters must remain on during their stay.
- No visitors will be allowed on the property unless prior arrangements have been discussed with the owner. They will also have to abide by the Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The DeSoto Tudor Suite will be thoroughly clean, disinfected prior to arrival. All linen, towels, furniture, pillows will also be sanitized to ensure that the guests are provide a safe and clean environment.
DeSoto Tudor is an
owner-occupied residence that provides accommodations for the discriminating traveler,
some refer to us as a mini unique boutique bed and breakfast.
We understand what it
is like to travel, it becomes very routine and sometimes very mundane.
You have many choices when looking for accommodations in Salt Lake City, there are full-service hotels, all-suite hotels, limited service hotels, hostels, B&B, home sharing, even sharing a bedroom. Our goal
is to provide accommodations to the traveler that is looking for more than the average
chain hotel room.
LOCATION – CAPITOL
HILL / DOWNTOWN SALT LAKE CITY
The DeSoto Tudor on Capitol Hill is situated in
a quiet residential neighborhood behind the Utah State Capitol, between the
Marmalade District and the Avenues, above downtown Salt Lake
City. Creating a wonderful environment for a relaxing walk along the tree
line covered pebble path of the Capitol grounds to Memory Grove, Temple Square
, Salt Lake Convention Center, City
Creek Shopping Center
We are a short ride to the Vivint Smart
, Capitol Theater
, Abravanel Hall
, University of Utah
, Red Butte
and Natural History Museum of Utah.
include, living room, master suite, en-suite bathroom and a guest pantry. We
want to leave the impression that they have never left home, by creating the
comfort that our guests will become accustomed to when traveling.
PATIO & LOWER DECK
Relax on one of the two
patios, sip a cup of coffee or tea in the morning, or once you are back for the
evening, have a beverage. Our two patios provide some breathtaking sunsets, one
on the main floor and on the lower deck. The hot tub is ideal for some quiet
downtime, the perfect place to just relax and watch the sunset or the stars. To
make it feel more like home, we have a gas grill that is available for the
guests. We want to create a positive experience for our guests, by just
The advantage with
staying with us, you are the only guests that will be staying with us. Beside our two cats, Holstein (Holey) and Ida. Your suite has a sliding glass barn door - just keep it closed if you don't
We will insure you
that you are provided with the finest imaginable experience, it is important to
us to know that our guests had a positive experience while staying with
We call it home and we
would enjoy being your hosts at DeSoto Tudor on Capitol Hill.